Independence™ is a state-of-the-art ductless fume hood that incorporates over seventeen years of technical innovation and thousands of actual customer based applications.
Independence™ utilizes a new filtration system known as Silconazyne™. By combining two filtration technologies, Silconazyne™ allows for one gas phase filter that fits most gas phase applications.
Complementing Silconazyne™ filtration technology is our new onboard chemical database with over 1000 chemicals approved for use in Independence™. The powerful AirClean® Operating System, written entirely by AirClean® Systems, provides a technology backbone for the myriad of new features found in Independence™. In addition, Independence™ is the first ductless fume hood with a built-in gas analyzer that can give absolute exhaust and Interfilter™ values in parts-per-million (PPM).
We hope you will join us in declaring freedom from expensive ductwork and energy waste while helping preserve valuable natural resources.
- AirClean® OS Operating System
- AirSafe™ TOUCH Automatic Safety Controller
- Multi-Method Gas Detection
- "True Zero" Gas Measurement
- Absolute PPM Readout of Gas Detection
- Multi-Level User Access
- Integrated Chemical Database with over 1000 approved applications in system memory
- Silconazyne™ Dual Gas Phase Bonded Filtration
- Multi-Language & Units - change units of measure or language with the press of a button
- Advanced Airflow Monitoring and Blower Control
- Energy Conservation Monitor shows you how much energy Independence uses and saves
- All natural polypropylene construction—seamless design— eliminates potential for rust
- Chemical resistance with integral spill tray for high volume containment
- AirZone™ baffle promotes an even airflow pattern and provides exceptional capture capability
- Constant monitoring and adjustment of face velocity to user preset value
- Removable high temperature flame retardant Trespa base
- Optional flame retardant polypropylene internal chamber
- Dual wall construction for service and fixture placement
- LCD readout of airflow in Linear Feet per Minute or Meters per Second
- ANSI Z9.5 compliant
- ASHRAE110-2003 Tested
- Available in a 30″ depth with nominal widths of 50″ and 72″
- Vented and unvented polypropylene base cabinets
- Gas Fixtures and Faucets
- Polypropylene sink and water fixture
- Duplex electrical outlets
- E-Communication package
- ADA Compliant Airsafe™ TOUCH controller