AC600 Series Ductless Chemical Fume Hoods
Designed to provide a low cost chemical hood solution for protection of the operator and environment from toxic vapors, gases, fumes, and particulate. The AC600 Series ductless chemical workstation features the use of molded thermoplastics configured for a variety of common applications. Smaller in size, it makes an excellent portable fume hood for the classroom or laboratory.
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Integral base with deep spill lip
- No ducting required
- Minimal installation - plugs directly into a standard 110V or 220V electrical outlet
- Extremely quiet operation < 49dB
- All thermoplastic construction with application specific sash, base and enclosure material
- Available in "low-profile" or tall version 32″ or 48″ widths with nominal 24″ depth
- UL, CSA and CE listed
- The chemical fume hood filter and electronics are located above the work area, eliminating the chance of a chemical spill entering these sensitive areas.
- The brushless, sparkless motor is post-filter.
- The deep base effectively contains accidental spills.
- The low airflow alarm warns user both visually and audibly.
- Filter safety lockout to ensure correct filter replacement.
- Custom cart available in fixed 34″ height; storage shelf may be added
- Built-in polypropylene cup sink and drain
- Electrical cord access ports
- Deck-mounted water fixtures available
- Fluorescent lighting standard on all 48″ workstations and optional on all 32″ workstations
- Chemical disposal pump
- General chemistry involving small volumes of common chemicals
- Tissue staining and processing; e.g. histopathology, cytology
- Gluing operations
- Solvent cleaning of electronic parts
- Soldering applications
- School demonstration workstations
- Forensic applications - containment of fingerprint powders and chemicals such as ninhydrin and cyanoacrylate
- Animal necropsy
|AC600 SERIES DIMENSIONS|
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|