Polypropylene Ductless Fume Hoods
AirClean® Systems polypropylene ductless fume hoods remove toxic particulate, chemical fumes or vapors protecting both the operator and environment. Polypropylene fume hoods, standard with a thermally fused integral spill tray, offer excellent chemical resistance during corrosive applications.
AirClean® Systems polypropylene laboratory hoods allow for a wide range of applications. Each polypropylene hood is designed to accommodate up to 7 inches of filtration. By stacking a HEPA filter, followed by a bonded carbon filter, the operator can effectively remove both toxic particulate and chemical fumes. For high evaporation or multiple chemical applications, a full 7 inch stack of chemical filtration may be recommended.
- Single wall structure polypropylene design to maximize work area
- AirZone baffling to promote uniform airflow and contaminate containment
- Microprocessor controller with variable airflow controller and constant filter monitoring
- Folding polycarbonate sash that allow free range of monitor for application manipulation
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI Z9.5, and other international standards and guidelines
- Dual wall design to allow for placement of fixtures, taps and electrical outlets like a typical total exhaust fume hood
- Vertical sliding safety glass sash fitted with molded airfoil
- Large capacity filtration bed to handle a variety of chemical applications
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110 tested and other international standards and guidelines