PowderSafe™ Type A Enclosure
AirClean® Systems PowderSafe™ Type A enclosures provide an effective and safe environment when using powder weighing equipment in conjunction with toxic compounds or chemicals. SafeChange™ technology minimizes the threat of exposure to toxic powders during pre-filter replacement. The electrostatically charged pre-filter is easily bagged out under negative pressure.
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- Portable-NO DUCTWORK REQUIRED
- SafeChange™ technology
- Electrical cord access ports
- Solid 3/8″ polypropylene base
- Tested with 3 and 4 place balances
- Leak tested and certified before shipment
- 24″, 32″ and 48″ widths
- Quiet operation<49db
- 360 degree visibility
- Compact ergonomic design takes up less space than similar enclosures
- Optional carbon filtration
The AirSafe™ automatic safety controller, standard on all Type A enclosures, constantly monitors airflow and filter conditions. The controller allows the operator to set desired face velocity thus minimizing airflow disturbance and maximizing operator protection.
Independently tested and validated for containment of particulate.
How the PowderSafe™ Type A Works
Other PowderSafe Products
- PowderSafe™ Type B - Designed for use with known and unknown toxic or potent compounds.
- PowderSafe™ Type C - Designed for use with known and unknown toxic or potent compounds, incorporates chemical fume and vapor control in addition to HEPA filtration.
- PowderSafe™ Bulk Handling Enclosure - Designed for bulk handling of known and unknown toxic or potent compounds.
|POWDERSAFE™ TYPE A ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS|
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|
Triangle Certification* (www.trianglecert.com) has been contracted by AirClean® Systems to independently test and verify for operator protection PowderSafe™ Type A enclosure. Test results are available upon request.