PowderSafe™ Type B Enclosure
AirClean® Systems PowderSafe™ Type B enclosures usher in a new era of powder weighing and containment technology. Precise airflow control is achieved with the AirSafe™ automatic safety controller. AirSafe™ allows the operator to set the desired face velocity and then automatically maintains that setting. HEPASafe™ filter change technology provides a safe and effective means for replacement of both the pre-filter and primary HEPA filter.
- Variable airflow volume - AirSafe™ automatic safety controller
- High mass - solid polypropylene construction
- Effectively weigh to 5 decimal places
- Electrical cord access ports
- Continuous HEPA filter monitoring
- Audible and visible alarms
- Real Time airflow display on LCD
- Optional sturdy mobile cart
- Fluorescent light - one touch operation
- Available in 32″ and 48″ widths
- Modular electronics for easy service
- No installation cost
AirClean® Systems HEPASafe™ filter change technology allows for safe and easy change of all contaminated filters, while under negative pressure. A permanent HEPA filter protects the operator during primary HEPA filter change out. If the primary HEPA filter should ever be compromised, it would also act as a permanent “nondisturbed” backup safety filter. The pre-filter and primary HEPA filter are simply bagged out within the enclosure.
Independently tested and validated for containment of particulate.
How the PowderSafe™ Type B Works
Other PowderSafe Products
- PowderSafe™ Type A - Ideal for use with known low-toxicity compounds.
- PowderSafe™ Type C - Designed for use with known and unknown toxic or potent compounds, incorporates chemical fume and vapor control in addition to HEPA filtration
- PowderSafe™ Bulk Handling Enclosure - Designed for bulk handling of known and unknown toxic or potent compounds.
|POWDERSAFE™ TYPE B ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS|
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|
These companies (www.safebridge.com* & www.trianglecert.com*) have been contracted by AirClean® Systems to independently test and verify for operator protection PowderSafe™ Type B enclosure. Test results are available upon request.