Ductless Robotic Enclosure
AirClean® Systems Robotic Safety enclosures are designed to protect either the process or the operator from fumes, vapors, or particulate. Robotic enclosures designed to protect the operator utilize the AirSafe™ automatic safety controller technology. For those enclosures designed to provide process protection only, the UVTect™ microprocessor controller is incorporated.
Since 1992, AirClean Systems® has provided quality HEPA containment systems to the law enforcement market. From small municipal agencies to large federal bureaus, AirClean supplies the solution to your mail handling safety and hazardous material containment problems.
- Designed to maximize lab space
- Controls are all microprocessor-driven
- Combination sash to allow for maximum functionality
- Modular electronics for easy field serviceability
- Customize construction material to meet application challenge
- No duct work required
- Service port access
- Optional ultraviolet light
- Optional sturdy mobile cart
- Optional polypropylene base cabinet
- Available in 110V or 220V versions
AirClean® Systems robotic safety enclosures are custom designed to meet the application challenge while providing maximum operator accessibility and safety.
AirClean® Systems has enclosed many leading manufacturer's robotic instruments. Below is a partial listing:
- Hewlett Packard*
- Teledyne ISCO*
- Beckman Coulter*
|ROTARY EVAPORATOR ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS|
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|