Demonstration Fume Hood
AirClean® Systems TeachAide™ Ductless Classroom Demonstration Workstations offer a low-cost solution for protection of students, teachers, and the environment during chemistry experiments. The TeachAide™ Demonstration Fume Hood provides exceptional protection from experiments using or generating toxic fumes, vapors, particulate, or smoke.
Teachaide™ Demonstration Fume Hoods have been independently tested to the educational science laboratory curriculum. Each demonstration workstation is factory tested and shipped fully assembled with filters installed.
Standard Safety Features
- AirSafe™ automatic safety controller displays and constantly adjusts blower speed to maintain set face velocity. In combination with airflow monitoring and gas detection, the AirSafe™ automatic safety controller allows you to breathe easier knowing your safety is constantly being monitored.
- Filtration and electronics are located above the work area minimizing the chance of chemical spills entering these sensitive areas.
- The sparkless/brushless motor is post-filter
- The deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- Low airflow alarm warns user both visually and audibly
- Meets relevant OSHA / ANSI regulations and guidelines for fume hood airflow
- Custom cart available in fixed 34″ height with shelving options. Meets ADA requirements
- Built-in polypropylene cup sink and drain
- Electrical cord access ports, water and gas options
- Fluorescent lighting standard on ACTA48 and optional ACTA32
AirClean® Systems TeachAide™ ductless classroom demonstration workstation is shipped fully assembled.
AirClean® Systems TeachAide™ Ductless Classroom Demonstration Fume Hoods are safe, economical, and provide an excellent hands-on teaching tool for science teachers.
AirClean® Systems recognizes that science experiments are a necessary part of the curriculum and demonstrations play a vital role in the learning experience. Preparation, demonstration, and clean-up are peak exposure times. The TeachAide™ ductless classroom demonstration workstation is the final piece of the puzzle for hands-on science experiments in today's science classroom.
Filtration is at the heart of a ductless fume hood and AirClean® Systems utilizes a revolutionary bonded carbon filter that provides both effective containment of toxic vapors, gases and fumes while minimizing potential exposure to hazardous carbon dust. Suspended in a predictable matrix, carbon pellets are evenly distributed throughout the filter. This allows for maximum capture, thus yielding a higher load capacity for AirClean® Systems filters compared to traditional pelletized carbon filter.
AirSafe™, the ultimate safety device, protects the teacher and students from exposure to hazardous chemical and particulate associated with hands-on science experiments. Features include:
- Constant airflow monitoring and adjustment to preset velocity
- Constant monitoring of filter condition
- Audible and visible alarms
|TEACHAIDE™ CLASSROOM DEMONSTRATION WORKSTATION DIMENSIONS|
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|