Patriot™ Ductless Fume Hoods
Patriot™ ductless polypropylene fume hoods provide the operator with exceptional user friendly features while allowing total control and visibility of fume hood performance with the AirSafe NXT touch screen automatic safety controller.
AirSafe NXT™ is unique to Patriot ductless fume hoods. A new feature, only available on Patriot™, is the ChemMinder™ chemical application acknowledgement system that provides the end user with real time data on approved chemical class. Also, Patriot™ provides real time visual indication of filter life on AirSafe™ NXT color touch screen controller.
AirClean® Systems Patriot™ line of ductless polypropylene fume hoods is just another example of the commitment to quality found in every AirClean® Systems product. Quality is provided without having to sacrifice end user safety and comfort while providing an affordable solution for occupational control from toxic fumes, vapors and particulate.
- Single wall structure polypropylene design to maximize work area
- AirZone baffling to promote uniform airflow and contaminate containment
- Microprocessor controller with variable airflow controller and constant filter monitoring
- Folding polycarbonate sash that allow free range of monitor for application manipulation
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI Z9.5, and other international standards and guidelines
- Dual wall design to allow for placement of fixtures, taps and electrical outlets like a typical total exhaust fume hood
- Vertical sliding safety glass sash
- Large capacity filtration bed to handle a variety of chemical applications and built in gas detection
- Compliant with OSHA, ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110 tested and other international standards and guidelines