Ductless Rotary Evaporator Enclosures
AirClean® Systems introduces the most user-friendly safety enclosure for use with rotary evaporators.
Operator exposure to chemical fumes and vapors has long been a concern when using the rotary evaporator. Many laboratories simply place the rotary evaporator into a standard exhaust hood, which takes up valuable space, that could be used for other critical laboratory manipulations.
The AirClean® Systems 200 Series Rotary Evaporator Enclosure is designed for use with Heidolph* and Büchi* Rotary Evaporator models.
- Microprocessor controller – constantly monitors airflow
- Gas detector monitors and alerts when filter change is necessary
- Integral base with deep spill lip
- Application specific construction materials
- Extremely quiet operation < 49 dB
- Horizontal sliding access doors for easy operation of rotary evaporator
- No ducting required
- Space-saving design (38″W x 24″D)
- Safely encloses rotary evaporator, vacuum pump and waste bottle
- Simple bonded carbon filter replacement – no dust!
AirClean® Systems 200 Series Rotary Evaporator Enclosure meets and exceeds all relevant OSHA and ANSI Z9.5 standards and guidelines.
|DUCTLESS ROTARY EVAPORATOR ENCLOSURE DIMENSIONS|
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|
|Approved Chemical List for Bonded Carbon Filters|
|Acetic Acid||Ethyl Acetate|