MailSafe™ Mail Handling Equipment
Protection from Anthrax and other pathogens during mail screening...
MailSafe™ is designed for mail handling safety, protecting the operator from exposure to airborne pathogens during the opening of envelopes and small packages. MailSafe™ uses proven HEPA technology for the capture of airborne pathogens. An effective air barrier is provided to contain any unknown substance within the workstation. All MailSafe™ units are certified at the factory prior to shipping. AirClean Systems mail handling equipment is leak tested with a 0.2 to 0.5 micron aerosol and scanned for bypass. Units carry certification results for future verification.
Since 1995, AirClean Systems® has provided quality HEPA containment systems to the law enforcement market. From small municipal agencies to large federal bureaus, AirClean supplies the solution to your mail handling safety and hazardous material containment problems.
- HEPA filtration for removal of pathogens to 0.3 microns in size.
- Internal 15W fluorescent light.
- Automatic sash switch — turns blowers off when sash is closed and maintains an “air barrier” during the shutdown phase.
- Mini-helic gauge monitors filter life indicating when to change HEPA filter.
- MailSafe™ is leak-tested and factory-certified.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Available in 110V or 220V configuration.
- Optional cart available
IMPORTANT! If suspicious material is found during mail screening, the operator should carefully remove gloves within cabinet and close sash. Once sash is closed, secure cabinet and call the appropriate authorities.
Available Sizes & Specifications
32″W x 24″D x 30″H
48″W x 24″D x 30″H
Sash Opening: 8″
Head Assembly: ABS
Voltage: 110V 220V
Consumption: 170W 170W
Current: 1.65 Amps .82 Amps
|Face Velocity:||Air Volume:||Weight:|
|150 LFM||450 CFM||80 lbs.|
How It Works
Room air is drawn into the cabinet at "A" and is mixed with any harmful pathogens at "B" (e.g. Anthrax spores).
The combined air is then HEPA filtered and exits the cabinet at "C".