AirSafe™ Automatic Safety Controller
The AirSafe™ automatic safety controller provides operator protection 24 hours a day. Incorporating a combination of airflow monitoring, filter monitoring, and gas detection the AirSafe™ automatic safety controller allows you to breathe easier knowing your safety is being constantly monitored.™
- Airflow Monitoring - The AirSafe™ automatic safety controller constantly monitors airflow and displays the actual instantaneous face velocity on an alphanumeric display. The controller uses a special sensor developed by AirClean® Systems which, unlike traditional anemometers, poses no safety threat to the operator.
- Automatic/Manual Setting - In automatic mode the unit is set to maintain a constant face velocity. In manual mode the face velocity is controlled by the operator.
- Airflow Alarm - A low airflow alarm may be set and displayed. An audible and visible alarm alerts the user if there is insufficient airflow.
- Gas Detection/Filter Monitor - A solid state electronic gas detector warns the user of filter breakthrough.
- Timer - A digital countdown lab event timer may be preset by the operator and used to time general lab functions.
- Chemical Pump - An optional chemical transfer pump may be directly controlled by pressing the quick key button.
- AUX Control - Any 110V 10 amp or 220V 5 amp device may be connected and powered on and off via the safety controller. This is particularly useful for switched outlets or transfer devices (requires configuration at purchase).
- BLOWER: Turns remote blower on/off if activated.
- PUMP: Activates and deactivates pump and pump timer if included.
- LIGHT: Turns light on or off.
- TIMER: Displays elapsed time and alarms at cycle end.
- AUXILIARY: Activates optional features as described above.
- ALARM: Silences alarm while continuing to visibly indicate alarm status.
- POWER: On/Off.