UVTect™ Safety Controller
AirClean® Systems UVTect™ microprocessor controller, standard on all laminar flow hoods, workstations, and enclosures, provides user-friendly monitoring and control features. The UVTect™ controller constantly monitors the HEPA filter to ensure proper airflow. Proper airflow is critical in maintaining a clean working environment. If the workstation is equipped with an ultraviolet energy source, the UVTect™ controller monitors the effectiveness of the bulb and alerts the operator when replacement is necessary.
- Airflow monitoring - UVTect™ constantly monitors the pressure drop across the HEPA or ULPA filter to ensure compliance to the correct clean bench standard.
- Airflow alarms - Audible and visible alarms alert the operator when filter replacement is required.
- Timer - A digital countdown lab event timer may be preset by the operator and used to time general lab functions.
- UV Timer - If equipped, a digital timer for shortwave UV irradiation is set by the user from 0 - 59 minutes.
- AUX Control - Any 110V 10 amp or 220V 5 amp device may be connected and powered on and off via the safety controller. This is particularly useful for switched outlets or transfer devices (requires configuration at purchase).
- BLOWER: Inactive key for workstation. Blower will automatically turn on when front sash is opened, and off when sash is closed.
- UV LIGHT: One touch to enable UV light (if equipped).
- LIGHT: Turns light on or off.
- TIMER: User-definable digital lab event timer.
- ALARM: Silences alarm while continuing to visibly indicate alarm status.
- POWER: On/Off.