AirMax™ Total Exhaust Polypropylene Fume Hood
AirClean® Systems AirMax™ total exhaust polypropylene fume hoods are manufactured from all-white, structural polypropylene. Polypropylene offers excellent chemical resistance. AirMax™ has a seamless design and allows for NO MORE RUST!
AirClean® Systems AirMax™ total exhaust polypropylene fume hoods are standard bypass design. The standard bypass AirMax™ exhausts a constant volume of air, regardless of sash position.
A microprocessor controller monitors face velocity and displays the real-time airflow on the LCD screen in linear feet per minute.
- AirMax™ fume hoods have an advanced airfoil design that is important to the overall safety and performance of the fume hood. The rolled entry design incorporated into each AirMax™ hood prevents reverse flow and eddy currents from escaping the fume hood.
- AirMax™ exhaust hoods have a double sidewall construction which allows mounting of services and outlets on the posts.
- Containment of spills and heavy gases are easy with the AirMax™ total exhaust fume hood. A removable work surface exposes a spill basin that may be fitted with a drain for disposal of any spills.
- The rear baffle extends below the work surface to effectively remove any heavy gases or evaporation from a spill.
AirMax™ Total Exhaust Fume Hood Features
- Flame-retardant polypropylene seamless interior
- Vertical sliding safety glass sash
- Variety of base cabinets available to compliment each AirMax™
- AirMax™ microprocessor controller
- Built-in vapor-proof fluorescent light
- Easy-access utilities panel for operation and maintenance
- All contact surfaces are constructed of polypropylene - "NO MORE RUST"!
- Flame-retardant polypropylene interior - higher temperature working range than fiberglass
- Non-hydroscopic - won’t absorb moisture
- Large volume spill basin with solid work surface
|AIRMAX™ TOTAL EXHAUST FUME HOOD DIMENSIONS|
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|
AirMax™ Polypropylene Fume Hood with Mistline Fume Scrubber
AirClean® Systems’ wet scrubber system is a wet contact scrubber that is suitable for water soluble gases. Each scrubber is constructed from thermoplastics that are resistant to the gases being scrubbed.
Wet Scrubber Features:
- Direct mounting to fume hood exhaust eliminates contaminated ductwork between the polypropylene fume hood and scrubber
- Observation window for media inspection
- Scrubber holding tank with recirculating pump
- Sized to meet fume hood flow rate
- Optional polypropylene blowers to match system
Generally, scrubbers are used with extraction systems where soluble substances are being evaporated at accelerated rates. Examples of these are listed below:
- Trace Metal Analysis
- Hot Acid Etching
- Acid Digestions for Metal Analysis
- Precious Metal Purification
- Fat Testing in Food Industry
Scrubbers can usually be incorporated if any water-soluble acid/alkali is being used.
|Partial list of chemicals that AirClean® Systems scrubbers are appropriate for:|
|HCl||Hydrochloric Acid (Hydrogen chloride)||NaOCl||Sodium Hypochlorite|
|H2SO4||Sulfuric Acid||H2O2||Hydrogen Peroxide|
|HF||Hydrofluoric Acid (Hydrogen fluoride)||C2H4O2||Acetic Acid|
|NaOH||Sodium Hydroxide||H3O4P||Ortho-phosphoric Acid|
|KCl||Potassium Chloride||H3BO3||Ortho-boric Acid|
|NaCl||Sodium Chloride||HNO3||Nitric Acid|
|Contact an AirClean® Systems technical sales specialist for additional chemicals not listed.|
AirMax™ Polypropylene Fume Hood with Wet Fume Scrubber Features
- Wet Scrubber
- Optional spray bar for perchloric acid use
- Removable access panel for services (water, gas & electric)
- Scrubber holding tank
- Standard exhaust hook up
- State-of-the-art microprocessor-driven controls
- Vertical sliding safety glass sash with rounded hand foil to eliminate eddy currents
- Polypropylene base cabinets available in vented and non-vented versions