Polypropylene Total Exhaust Fume Hoods
AirClean® Systems economical single walled polypropylene fume hood is ideal for industrial applications where a ductless hood, workstation or enclosure is not appropriate and a full hood exhaust system is needed. These units are provided with a folding sash and vapor-proof fluorescent light. The single walled design provides maximum work area for a fume hood of this size.
AirZone™ baffling within the total exhaust fume hood allows for a predictable and effective airflow pattern to capture toxic chemical fumes and vapors. The thermally fused seamless design provides a built-in work base that will effectively contain liquids and provide excellent chemical resistance.
- Polypropylene fume hood means corrosion-resistant construction
- Single wall design allows for maximum work space
- Economical solution for many industrial applications
- Low cost folding sash may be customized for various height requirements
- Available with single or dual exhaust duct connections.
- Internal baffling eliminates dead zones and provides for smooth airflow
- Seamless construction allows for easy cleaning
- Vapor-proof fluorescent light
- Optional airflow monitor for constant alphanumeric readout of airflow
- Polypropylene base cabinets available in vented and non-vented models
|POLYPROPYLENE TOTAL EXHAUST
FUME HOOD DIMENSIONS
|Product #||External Dimensions||Internal