JOB TASKS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Under general supervision, performs assembly operations at a work station or work bench.
- Uses hand tools, power tools, and measuring devices such as tape measures to perform the following: Sanding, Cutting, Drilling, Packaging / Polishing, Material Handling, and Weld Preparation.
- Assembles new machines, rebuilds old machines, and/or modifications to either.
- Read and interpret blueprints, assembly drawings, and part lists to perform required functions.
- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Cuts component parts using powered saws, etc.
- Tack-welds and welds plastic components and assemblies, using electric, welding equipment.
- Inspects grooves, angles, and gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments.
- Removes rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Welds plastic components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Welding experience
- Manufacturing/Warehouse experience
This position will be based at our Creedmoor, NC headquarters.
Compensation package includes 401K plan, Paid Time Off, and health insurance once full-time permanent status is attained.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.